An opportunity has opened up to join the Father Rabbit HQ team. We are currently looking for an organised, enthusiastic and results focused Warehouse Assistant and Van Driver to join our team on a full time basis at our Morningside Head Office.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Daily Van Run (twice per day 9 am and 1 pm)
- Ensure all stock and items that need to be delivered to stores are packed neatly and carefully in tubs ready for van run in the morning.
- Loading van with packed tubs for each store in logical order for the van route
- Driving to each store and delivering stock as well as picking up stock being transferred to HQ for processing online orders
- Delivering orders to customers in Auckland if needed
- Picking up deliveries from suppliers if needed
- Accurate and full stock count of stock for each deliveries that comes in and process in a timely manner
- Check and confirm stock received against invoice and delivery is correct and notify any discrepancies
- Assist with picking any transfer replenishment and stock request for the stores from head office stock
- Help out with processing of online orders when required
- Attention to detail and high accuracy
- Responsible and reliable
- Works well under pressure
- Great organisational skills
- Effective communicator
- Shows Initiative & Problem Solving skills
- High energy and motivation
- Enthusiastic Team Member
- Competent city driver
- Computer literate and interested in systems and logistics
- A Full, clean license
- Be physically fit and strong with enthusiasm and energy. There is a lot of lifting of boxes and tubs.